This project served the dual purpose of trying out UE5 properly and creating something in a more cinematic directions.
The main idea for the project came from messing around with atmospheric pressure in Marvellous designer when creating other assets and wanted to see if I could animate the atmospheric changes. Then after watching Ian Hubert and Clinton Jones projects on Youtube, I was inspired to try and do a more cinematic piece. Anyway hope you enjoy.
A cinematic feel was the main goal for this project so various scan assets were used to speed up time scales and get a more realistic look.
- Scans sourced from Megascans and Sketchfab.
- Audio sourced from Epidemic Sound.
- Music - Peter Sandberg - Dismantle Licensed through Epidemic Sound.
- Effects from UE marketplace (Ultra dynamic sky, Scan FX, Rocket Thruster Exhaust FX).
- Animation and rigging was a mix between Mixamo pre sets and myself.